Aimed at organisations who have signed the Talk into Action Pledge, this series of webinars will offer support with understanding and implementing each area of the pledge.
Talk into Action has been created by Music Mark to support organisations in the music education sector to achieve their Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) goals. These webinars will be hosted by Samantha Stimpson, the Founder and Chief Executive of SLS 360 - Equity, Diversity and Inclusion consultants who specialise in working within the Arts & Music sector, with presentations by guest consultants with expertise in each area.
31st March 11am-1pm
This webinar focuses on: We pledge to put Talk into Action and commit to gathering and sharing data on how we are progressing.
Led by Sam Stimpson (Music Mark/SLS 360) and Remi Fairweather-Stride (Youth Music) this interactive session will explore:
- what questions to ask to gain meaningful insights
- quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Key questions to ask and the best approach for engagement
- using data to set targets and inform your EDI strategy
- the importance of reflective practice and sharing findings
Some elements of the session will be recorded as this is an interactive session. Places are limited.
17th May 2022
15th June 2022 (Postponed)
11th July 2022 (postponed)
Developing a meaningful action plan
Language and microagressions